Update 03/01/2021: Due to increased RL demands, including Karsten’s 60+ hour workweeks and a serious illness in the family, we are asking our customers to please expect longer than usual turnaround times on customer service inquiries. It may take us 5-7 business days to respond to each message that you send us. If your problem requires an actual fix to a game, it may take Karsten several weeks to investigate your issue and correct it. We apologize for any inconvenience.
*** Due to extreme constraints upon our time, we cannot log in to SL to read or respond to customer notecards. We do not offer customer service via Facebook or any other social media site. Please read on for more information about getting help with your K.R. Engineering product. ***
If you need help with a K.R. Engineering product, please try searching for help on our Knowledge Base first. Go ahead and enter any natural keywords that occur to you — the knowledge base is actually quite responsive. Some of the questions we’re frequently asked include:
- How can I get a redelivery?
- How can I update my game?
- How can I migrate my game to the new mesh system?
- I bought a game on Marketplace and never received it, how can I get my purchase?
- I bought a game in your in-world store and didn’t receive anything (nine out of ten times, the answer to this is “you missed the signs telling you you need buy a table as well”).
- Do you make This Game or will you make My Favorite Game sometime in the future?
If the Knowledge Base doesn’t help, you are welcome to reach out to us for help using one of the following methods.
Within SL: If you are a Second Life customer and prefer to contact us from within the Second Life platform, please IM VelvetPurrsons directly. To make it abundantly clear, you are not required to use the contact form below or to e-mail us. You can always IM VelvetPurrsons.
*** Special note for IMs: It may sound rude (and we are sorry for that), but contacting us with a general greeting (e.g. “hi”) or a vague request for help (e.g. “help”) only adds time to the customer service process. Please IM us with a detailed, comprehensive description of your problem the very first time you reach out. ***
Otherwise, you can e-mail us or fill out the contact form below.
If you need to contact us about a technical issue, here are some tips that will help us resolve your issue more quickly:
- Please include your virtual world account name if you use the form below to contact us. This allows us to look up your purchases in our company database.
- Per our Support Policy, we must speak to the actual product owner. Please do not contact us on behalf of another person.
- If you are having a problem, please go ahead and describe exactly what is happening the first time you contact us. This will allow us to get right to work on your issue.
- Please understand that it may take up to seven business days to receive a response from us. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.