K.R. Engineering offers free lifetime support and updates for all products that were purchased directly through us. If you need help, please take a moment to search our knowledge base and FAQ. You may find the very answer you need!
If your question isn’t answered in the knowledge base or FAQ, you can contact us using the form on this site. Alternatively, you can IM VelvetPurrsons directly within the Second Life platform, or email us.
Please review the following guidelines, as following them will help us resolve your issue more quickly.
- Due to our hectic RL schedules, we are only able to answer customer inquiries on Tuesdays and Fridays. Please understand that it may take up to three business days to receive a response from us. We apologize for any inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
- Please only use one of the contact methods listed above to get in touch with us. Contacting us through multiple channels will only result in confusion, and will not get your question answered any faster.
- Please do not IM Karsten Rutledge through the Second Life platform. He is rarely on, and we may miss your message.
- If you message Karsten Rutledge anyway, you will likely get a response back from VelvetPurrsons.
- Even if VelvetPurrsons is not online, please go right ahead and IM her a full description of your issue. Your IM will be forwarded to her email account. You will often receive a reply from her even if she’s offline, as Second Life gives her the option to reply to forwarded messages from her email account.
- Notecards are not accepted for support issues, primarily because we can not read or respond to them offline. We also cannot respond by writing you a notecard.
- Messages that consist of “hello” or “are you online” will not be answered. Please contact us with a detailed description of your issue.
And, most importantly — WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR SECOND LIFE OR SINESPACE ACCOUNT PASSWORD. If you give us your password, we will absolutely refuse to log into your account for any reason, and we will advise you to immediately change your password. It doesn’t matter how “okay” you are with it, or how much you think it will help — please, keep your password private. Play safe, friends!